Bob Lord is a producer, composer, bassist, and CEO of PARMA Recordings with more than 150 credits as a producer, executive producer, performer, label manager, and composer to his name. He also co-founded the award-winning touring and experimental rock trio Dreadnaught in 1996.
Tune in to this episode as we dig deep into the business side of the recording industry.
We talk about:
- Why it’s so important to build positive relationships with the people you work with
- Tips for starting a successful recording project
- How he started PARMA Recordings and how they educate artists to not get taken advantage of
- Why staying in control of your own career is so important
- How to determine if you’re ready to be the artistic director of your own career
- How to improve your mindset about money